Woodbine was born in Harlem, New York, on April 13, 1973. Before going to the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music, Art, & Visual Arts inside the city, he visited the elite Dalton School on Manhattan’s East Coast Of America. His mother was an actress, and he was born in Harlem. Mainly Woodbine was his wife. Woodbine is an amazing star of the Hollywood industry. He is well known for his great work.
Bokeem Woodbine (born April 13, 1973) is an actor from the United States. For his work as Mike Milligan in season two of Fargo, he earned a Black Reel Award and was considered for a Primetime Award Nomination and a Critics’ Choice Television Award. Woodbine also played Daniel in the second season of WGN’s Underground & Herman Schultz/Shocker in Spider-Man: Homecoming.
Bokeem woodbine is a well-known American actor born on April 13, 1973. Actor & musician featured as Moss in Riddick (2013) and previously acted in The almost Heroes and The Rock. He appeared in the films Black Dynamite, A Day in the Life, The Butcher, and the short film Three Bullets in 2009. Subsequently, he landed the role of Mike Milligan in the FX series Fargo. Bokeem Woodbine’s astrological sign is Aries, per the astrologers.
Bokeem Woodbine stands at the height of 1.83 m and weighs an unknown amount (Not Available). Although the weight may have altered, we have included the most recent one. His eye color is Brown, and his hair is Bald.
Woodbine began his career in an acting career at the age of 19 as a stand-in and extra in Ernest Dickerson’s debut film, Juice (1992), featuring Tupac Shakur and Omar Epps, with the help of his actress mom. He made his television acting debut the subsequent year in the CBS Schoolbreak Special “Love Off Limits.”
Casting director Jaki Brown-Karman noted him and eventually suggested him to Forest Whitaker for his directorial debut, the HBO television film Fastened (1993). Ever since, he has collaborated with several notable African-American directors, including Spike Lee, Mario Van Peebles, and also the Hughes Brothers on the movies Crooklyn (1994), Panther (1995), and many others (1995).
Bokeem Woodbine’s net worth
Bokeem Woodbine has been one of the wealthiest and most well-known actors in Hollywood. Bokeem Woodbine’s net worth is estimated to be at $3 million, thus according to Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider. Bokeem Woodbine began his professional career in 1993 and has stayed active.
He is regarded as an A-list actor, reflected in his net worth. Bokeem has a 3 million dollar net worth. Unsurprisingly, many of his friends who started in the shoe industry around the same time as him are far more valuable. And there are a lot more people who are valued less. He’s only in his late forties and doesn’t appear to be on his way out anytime soon.
Bokeem Woodbine is married to Mahiely Woodbine, according to our records. Bokeem Woodbine is not seeing anyone as of December 2021. We don’t have any information on Bokeem Woodbine’s previous partnerships. You may assist us in compiling Bokeem Woodbine’s dating history. Woodbine featured in the miniseries Unsolved in 2018. He portrayed Daryn Dupree, a member of a police task force investigating the deaths of artists Notorious BIG and Biggie Smalls.
Facts about Bokeem Woodbine
- His brilliant was a Jamaican who assisted in constructing the Panama Canal.
- At the age of twelve, he began playing the guitar.
- In 1991, his mother urged him to qualify for a stand-in role in the film Juice, which launched his acting career.
- Tupac’s video clip “I Ain’t Mad at Cha,” released shortly after the rapper’s untimely death, included him.
- For his part in City of Angels, he was considered for such NAACP Image Awards for Best Supporting actor in 2001.
- Woodbine Enterprises, a production firm, was founded by him.
- He is the primary lead guitarist for the 13 Purple Dragons, a rock band.
- Bokeem’s character Daryn Dupree inside the Netflix series Unsolved was based on real-life Officer Dupree, a member of the team that investigated Tupac Shakur’s assassination and those of.
- Bokeem Woodbine first appeared on screen when he was 19 years old, in the musical film Juice, as a stand-in extra.
- Bokeem’s performance in Fargo catapulted him to stardom in the profession.
- Awards & nominations for a Primetime Award Nomination and a Critics’ Choice Television Award are among his achievements.