Create (or load an existing one, whichever you prefer) new worlds through your Microsoft account and open your in-game menu. A new window will pop up after you tap/click the “Invite to Game” option. The next pop-up window will offer you the option to “Find Cross-Platform Friends”. Your friends will join you in the game as soon as they accept your invitation.
How to add friends on Minecraf PC?
The bedrock edition of the game makes adding friends much easier. To do so, follow these steps:
- Ensure you already have an account with Microsoft. The official Microsoft website lets you create a Microsoft account for free. Adding your friends will not be possible otherwise, so you will need it for playing with them.
- To sign in with your Microsoft Account, open the game after you have created an account on Microsoft’s official website.
- Take the instructions that appear. Once you have linked your account, your game will be linked as well.
- Open the world you want to play in (or one that already exists), and let it load.
- You can go to the settings menu in the game by pausing the game while you are playing.
- There are a number of options listed on the left side in gray. On the right side, there is an option called “Invite to Game”. Select it.
- On the bottom left corner of the new window, you will see “Find Cross-platform Friends” in green. Please click this.
- If you have a Gamertag, please try to find it. You can also use their Minecraft ID to find them.
- Selecting “Add a Friend” and choosing “Send an Invite” will bring you to your friend.
I have provided you with the translation. It is up to you to do the rest. When your friend accepts your invite, they will join your Minecraft world as soon as they do so. Some worlds in Minecraft are only accessible by players on the same platform, and alien friends cannot join those worlds if they aren’t playing on that platform. In addition, only the Nintendo Switch can access the Mario Mash-Up world. The PC version is not available.
Minecraft Xbox: How can you add friends?
The steps to add your friends on Xbox are the same as those for PC. Xbox users, however, do not have to complete one step. Microsoft accounts are already available to Xbox One users, so they do not have to create their own. To add your friends, begin from Step 2 (described above for PC).
In Minecraft Mobile, how do I add friends?
You and your friends must be in the same location to play Minecraft Pocket Edition together since the game works locally only.
- The local server multiplayer setting can be found in the ‘Settings menu.
- Log in with your Xbox Live account once the game has been launched.
- Open the menu and select a world once it has loaded.
- Choose a friend and invite them to play Minecraft with you.
Friend Requests in Minecraft for PC: How to accept them?
On the Minecraft PC, you must follow the steps below in order to accept friend requests:
- On the Minecraft home page, select the friend list.
- The message will indicate that you’ve been requested to be friends. Simply tap to accept the request.
- The list of friends you have been invited to will be displayed when you tap on the message.
- You can accept or reject the friend request.
Read More: GTA 5 Hellcat Interesting Fun Facts And Features
Playing Minecraft with Friends
Connecting to your friends and playing with them will be different again for both Minecraft versions. Let’s take a look at how each platform would handle this.
What is the best way to play Minecraft PC with friends?
The Java Edition allows you to connect with your friends’ multiplayer servers through their IP addresses. It is necessary to download the server file in order to set up your server. In any case, you should connect to the server of your friend. Mineplex, Lifeboat, and IPvP are three official servers for the Bedrock Edition. The servers in the game can be picked and joined by you and your friends.
What are the steps for playing Minecraft Xbox with friends?
Bedrock Edition can only be played online with your friends on the Xbox One and Lifeboat servers, and InPvP only on Mineplex servers. Adding external servers is also possible through “Add Server,” where the information is entered.
Playing Minecraft without realms with friends?
Neither realms nor friends will affect how you play Minecraft together. A LAN connection allows you to share a port with your friends. You can also invite your friends to play the game when you launch it over your LAN. You can play on your friends’ servers by adding their addresses to the multiplayer tab. The servers should be available shortly.
The purpose of this article is to help you to add friends in Minecraft. There is no doubt that a lot of people in the world today have made friends through online games. In most video games, including Minecraft, adding friends is one of the most valuable features.
Collaboration with other players is essential in Minecraft. It is possible for more than one player to come up with ideas for the worlds that can be created in the game. The camaraderie is also fantastic when it comes to making connections.