When discussing Microsoft Partners, the two most common tiers are Silver and Gold. But what do these labels really imply as you look for the ideal Microsoft Partner?
A Microsoft Gold partner is an organisation that has shown its dedication to Microsoft’s customers and to working in close partnership with Microsoft. Partners that earn the Microsoft Gold Partner badge have shown their dedication to being at the cutting edge of Microsoft’s technology developments and providing their customers with the most value possible from the implementation of Microsoft solutions.
The value of Microsoft Gold Partners, such as Advantage, is in their ability to provide support that is both knowledgeable and extensive. This is the highest degree of achievement that a Microsoft Partner may attain. Because we are constantly working to improve the knowledge of our staff and to guarantee that every one of our customers is completely satisfied, you can rest assured that Advantage is the right choice to handle the transformation of your company thanks to the ongoing yearly evaluations conducted by Microsoft.
We have the capabilities to: We have been recognised as a Microsoft Gold Partner for our work in:
- Offer goods and services in the field of information technology based on Microsoft.
- Maintain consistent assistance for customers and be the first to get informational updates and announcements. Improve the quality of the training tools and programmes you offer.
- Take advantage of our increased reach so that we can give you with one hundred licences for Microsoft products.
- Offer professional consulting services while implementing and deploying Microsoft products at the highest possible standard
- Have earned a reputation as a pioneering figure in the community of partners.
Silver and Gold are the only two levels of Microsoft Partners. The Microsoft Certified Partner levels are intended to recognise the size of the company the Partner is operating at and the unique capabilities acquired over the course of delivering the service.
Each and every Microsoft Certified Partner has access to the most recent product training materials, regional support centres, and hands-on advising services for pre-sales and implementation. Additionally, Microsoft Partners like InTWO have access to Microsoft Partner Signature Assistance, which offers enhanced technical support for online versions of web applications like Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Azure.
Of course, users gain much from this since they get the ongoing assistance, knowledge, and support they need to successfully manage their businesses.
- Participation in the Index of Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).
- Five client references that attest to the excellent level of service that was provided to them.
- At least four Microsoft Certified Professionals, of whom at least two must have a business-focused competence and at least two must have successfully completed a technical competency evaluation.
- An examination of the overall licence status
- An evaluation of one’s skills in both sales and marketing
- Three satisfied customers who can attest to the excellent quality of service provided.
- One who is skilled in business and one who is skilled in technology, both of whom have earned the Microsoft Certified Professional designation.
- An Oversight Evaluation of the Licensing Process
- Evaluation of one’s skill in marketing and sales
To certify the Microsoft Gold Partners competencies, these competence examinations include both skills and individual product knowledge testing via exams and performance tests. Every year, these partnership statuses are evaluated so you can make sure your Partner is still operating effectively. Businesses who lack the experience required for Microsoft Gold or Silver use the Microsoft Action Pack, which provides access to additional free Microsoft applications along with a variety of support and training services.